- About Us
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Humanities & Applied Sciences
- Pay Fee
- Life @ APSIT
- Students' Section
- Reach Us
Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You agree to use this site for lawful purposes only. You must not use this site for any of the following:
- To send, state, publish, use or reuse any material which is offensive, abusive, defamatory, indecent, obscene, threatening or illegal or in breach of copyright, trade mark, confidence, privacy or any other rights.
- To transmit any chain letters, spam letters, or junk e-mail or participate in mischievous or malicious behavior which causes or may cause damage, annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to this website or any other party.
- You may not circumvent or attempt to circumvent security measures or try to modify the site content.
We will do our best to ensure that content on this site is accurate and up to date and to address any errors or omissions as soon as they are identified, however;
- We can not guarantee that the content is always accurate and up to date or that it applies to the individual circumstances of your business.
- Content of this site is not intended to be used as a substitute for legal or professional advice.
- You should seek any appropriate professional advice relevant to your particular circumstance.
- APSIT reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
- We reserve the right to exclude a particular user from a service, and/or delete their details if the abuse it (which could include, but is not limited to, hacking, submission of obscenities, fraud or the spreading of computer viruses). We may also make changes to a service without warning ; this may include the removal of a service at any time.
- APSIT may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site, you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the web site.
- APSIT may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
- APSIT may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- Security and Virus Protection: No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. While we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, such transmission is at your own risk. We will not be liable for any damages or loss arising out of or resulting from any unauthorized access to, alternation to or modification of information contained on this website.
We make every effort to check and test our website during production. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on anything you download from the Internet.
We accept no liability for any loss, disruption or damage to your computer system or your data caused by using this website or arising as a result of having used the website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATED TO E-PAYMENT
- The following terms and conditions will apply to the user of APSIT's online payment gateway service offered through the APSIT website and ICICI payment gateway. Please go through the conditions carefully and if acceptable, you may transact for e-payment on APSIT Website.
- APSIT's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal procedures of Government of India, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of APSIT's right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Web Site or information provided to or gathered by APSIT with respect to such use. You agree that providing details of your use of the Web Site by APSIT to regulators or police or to any other third party, or in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Web Site, is APSIT's complete discretion.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and APSIT with respect to e-payment on APSIT Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the customer and APSIT with respect to this Website. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- The records of APSIT and/or the Payment Service Provider, generated by the transactions arising out of the use of the Service, including the time the transaction is recorded shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction
- The services of e-payment of fees is not free. Please see the website for extra charges . APSIT reserves the right to charge and recover from the User, fees for availing the Service.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
Refund / Charge Back Transaction: No refund will be provided online. Please visit college for more details.
APSIT does not collect any unique information about you (such as your name, email address, age, gender etc.) except when you specifically and knowingly provide such information on our website.
Please be aware, however, that we will release specific personal information about you if required to do so in order to (a) comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, statute, or court order, or (b) if we find that your actions on our website violate the Terms of Service or any of our guidelines for specific services, or (c) to protect or defend our legal rights or property, the APSIT site, or our users; or (d) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the security, integrity of the APSIT website/offerings.
PAYMENT GATEWAY DISCLAIMER
Fees payments by you to APSIT may be made through an electronic and automated collection and remittance service (the “Payment Gateway”) hosted through ICICI bank. The Payment Gateway service is provided to you in order to facilitate access to view and pay your fees online. APSIT makes no representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway. You expressly agree that your use of this online payment service is entirely at your own risk.
DEBIT/CREDIT CARD, BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
The debit/credit card details provided by you for use of the Payment Gateway will be correct and accurate and you shall not use a debit/credit card, which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
You may pay fees at APSIT by using a Debit/Credit Card or through using your Online Banking Account. When You initiate a payment transaction and/or issue a online payment Instruction and provide Your Card / Bank details:
- You warrant that Your fully and lawfully entitled use such Credit / Debit Card, Bank Account for such transactions
- You are responsible to ensure that the Card, Bank Account details provided by You are accurate
- You are authorizing the debit to the nominated Card, Bank account for the settlement of payments selected by you along with the applicable Fees.
- You are responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on your nominated Card, Bank Account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the fees selected by You inclusive of the applicable fee.
- To the extent required or permitted by law, we may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
- If you e-mail us, you are voluntarily releasing information to us. Your e-mail address will be used by APSIT to respond to you.
NON PERSONAL INFORMATION
At this web site, information sent by your web browser, may be automatically collected. This information typically includes your domain name (the site after the [at] in your e-mail address). It may also contain your user name (the name before the [at] in your e-mail address). Other examples of information collected by our server include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect the visitor's computer to the Internet, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our website, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, websites visited before and a visitor visits our website, and other relevant statistics.
This website is provided to you on an "as is" and "where-is" basis, without any warranty. APSIT, for itself and any third party providing materials, services, or content to this website, makes no representations or warranties, either express, implied, statutory or otherwise of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights, with respect to the website, the information or any products or services to which the information refers. APSIT will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising from or connected with the site, including but not limited to, your use of this site or your inability to use the site, even if APSIT has previously been advised of the possibility of such damages.
APSIT controls and operates this web site from India and makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. If you use this web site from outside the India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
This web site contains material, including text, images, graphics, video and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by APSIT or have been licensed to APSIT by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site. APSIT retains copyright on all Information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this web site are owned by APSIT and used under license by APSIT affiliates.